The company was founded in 1954, and began to design and manufacture the national standard safety valve in 70s.
It is the unit of the first batch of eight unit safety valve production licenses of the mechatronics department.
In the early 90s, a series of safety valves were designed and developed. In 2004,
we obtained the qualification certificate for the design and manufacture of nuclear 2 and 3 grade safety valves of civil nuclear safety equipment,
and began to design and manufacture nuclear safety valves. At the beginning of 2011, with the strength of the new valve,
we worked together to create the international first-class safety valve brand,
and strive to provide customers with a safe and reliable series of safety valve products.